When I walk round my local park on my sturdy rollator and look at dogs with their owners, I am often struck by how mis-matched they are in size. Tall men have tiny pooches and little ladies have massive hounds. It is discombobulating.
The big dog knows he looks silly with his vertically challenged mistress. |
I think it would be a better world if everyone, by law, had to choose a dog their own size. It would make for easier conversation between them if both were at the same level and there would be a pleasing orderliness in modern life which is sadly missing.
Look how ready they are for meaningful discourse. |
Please vote me in as Minister for Pooch Co-ordination and I will pledge to do my utmost for the ultimate good of the country, drawing a line under the past, learning from my mistakes, encouraging communities and reaching out on my new journey to those who ... Where was I? Ah - yes. Something about canines. More dentists perhaps. Next Parliament for that little problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment